Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A New Stage In My Life pt 1

It's already midterm of my second semester of college. Where does the time go? This semester has been a very difficult one, and a very stressful one as well. These past fews months have been a very interesting point in my life, and have helped me realize how much my life is changing in these coming months and years.

In January, I met this wonderful girl who is now my girlfriend. Getting to know her the past few months and being able to see her through some very trying times in her life have helped me understand how thankful I am for the things Christ has put in my life.

In February, I was the best man in one of my best friend's weddings. I was honored that he asked me, and especially grateful that he even asked me to help him play a song at the wedding. It also made me realize that I'm getting old. And fast.

This September, I will no longer be able to call myself a teenager, and I think it will take quite a while for that to sink in...

In just a few days, I'm going to be heading home for Spring Break, and I am thrilled. It will be nice to take a break from the ridiculous studies of school and be able to meet up again with old friends.

While this isn't much of thought provoking blog post, I have a feeling I will be elaborating on the continual changing of my life and how the world around me is impacting me.

-matthew

3:29 am


I Will Possess Your Heart
Death Cab For Cutie
Album - Narrow Stairs

No comments: